Thursday 24 March 2011

Foam, Foam baby!

John Frieda's Precision Foam Hair Colour = the best home dye ever! I have an extremely bad addiction to hair abuse - I can only pray I grow out of it. I can't help but dye my hair only to dye over it again because I get bored way too easily...oh I'm so fickle! But this really is by far the best dye I've used, I usually dye my hair in my parents bathroom - I have no idea why because it really isn't the best place for it, and I always seem to end up getting dye on my poor mammys toothbrush (I know I'm awful). Foam dye is definately 'less mess' it's not drippy in the slightest and I actually didn't get dye on anywhere besides myself - result! Even better is the fact that it doesn't have the strong chemical smell that most other brands have.

I bought the Deep Cherry Brown - my intention was to have a slight tinge of red.

The first squeeze of the foam colour and I was instantly thinking I should have picked up another 2 boxes of colour because I thought for sure such a small looking bottle could not cover my entire head. But loe and behold it truly did! And to top it all off I didn't even find random patches of un-dyed hair once I had washed and dried , as it happens I don't think that's never happened for me before :D
I definatley recommend trying a foam dye, it's so much easier to apply and kind of fun the first time!
Love, Love & Bizous xx

2 comments:

  1. I keep reading great reviews about this stuff. I can't wait to try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah go for it suga, such a better way to dye ur hair yourself ;) xx

    ReplyDelete