Saturday 24 September 2011

My Little Pick Me Up

Have you ever woken up from a self-induced fantasy to find yourself in complete anguish over something you thought you'd worked past? Thought you'd resolved your feelings towards that situation up until the point it trespassed its way into your subconcious ...only it's not really your subconcious anymore... Well I had one of those days yesterday and could not stop the overwhelming urge I had to cry myself numb. I must be building up a wall of resistance because for once I didn't go down the route of severe dehydration due to the sorrowful tears I would have usually succumbed to, but decided to treat myself to this gorgeous Limited edition GHD; Pink Orchid. (£10 of the price goes towards breast cancer so It also counted as my good deed of the day :D).


It's part of the Gold series so it's much smoother than the original. I love the fact that the shape of the actual straightener is more rounded because that means better curls - oh yay!

Keep smiling,
Bizous xx

No comments:

Post a Comment