Tuesday 4 January 2011

A little intro to me..

Hey guys, being my first blog post you'll all be thinking 'who are ya? who are ya?' :P
So I'll introduce myself I'm Ria - an absolute hair and makeup fiend! I love trying/testing out new or 'new to me' products in order to find 'THE ONE'..
..
so I decided to start a blog on all things hair and beauty. Blogs usually help me make up my mind about a product so hopefully mine will be just as useful to you - and heck atleast a little entertaining :)

I'm from a family of 6 sisters so I'm never short of a head to trial something on.
I'm usually an incredibly animated person but have just been diagnosed as a coeliac, needless to say it's been a bit of a rough year and I'm still trying to regain my spark. I guess that's another reason for me starting this up, I've realised that however crappy i feel on the inside I can sometimes completely cover it up by styling it out with my hair and makeup - a pop of pink never fails to lift my mood!

Thanks for reading and feel free to say 'hey!' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment