Monday 10 January 2011

Hydrate Your Smoochers

Softly, silently, it floats down from the sky, the snow flakes gently sit on our hair which will sure enough begin to 'frizzer-fy' within seconds (ok ok i know that's not a real word but it sounds just right!) I could probably handle it if that was the only issue but these blistering cold winds are at war against my lips; they hardly stood a chance going out bare...boy did i pay the price for that mistake. I always seem to neglect hydrating my lips when they need it most.  Now I've been back and forth with lipcare products; burts bees, lipsyl, carmex, nivea lip repair, but I always find myself right back where I started...


Yes ladies I'm sure you'll all agree that vaseline pots really are a handbag essential & now they have it in 'cocoa butter'. It smells sooo good, I'm constantly reapplying just so I can draw in the tasty scent.

Two weeks of no proper care and my lips were practically dessicated. Two days of applying vaseline and my lips have been restored!

No comments:

Post a Comment