Monday 10 October 2011

The Hairy Truth


Hair is one of the greatest and most important means women have of presenting themselves. The fact that it is a part of our bodies which we are able to manipulate with the most ease means it can either be our mane of glory or the bane of our existence.


Long, thick hair is generally viewed as a sign of aesthetic beauty and youth, but I'm sure we all agree growing hair can be pretty damn difficult and tiresome. We all may want silky, smooth and healthy locks, but the sad truth is hair only grows around half an inch each month, so to get it to those lengths in that condition is a lot of hard work, love and dedication to each strand on your head. We're busy ladies, and if any of you are as impatient as me clip-in hair extensions really are a godsend!




I bought these from a market stall, which I recommend because it's easier to select the right colour and get the best quality.



BEFORE



AFTER

I love how easily you can just clip these in and instantly transform yourself. They are real human hair so that means curl or straighten them as you wish, just as you would your self grown hair. I use mine more for the fullness and amazing body it gives me, than for the length - though they do give me about an inch and a half extra. There's nothing that looks as unattractive to me as obvious extensions, so I wouldn't go more than 3 inches longer than your actual hair or you might risk being found out!



I've worn them for just over a week now and so far they have gone undetected so shhhh... ;)

Love, Love & Bisous xx







1 comment: