Sunday 2 October 2011

'O' is for Oh Wow!

I got these amazing hair rollers for my birthday a few months ago and realised I haven't yet done a post on them and given them their deserved glory. Introducing 'The O' by Cloud Nine;


I've always hated what the typical heated rollers did to my hair; crispy, frizzy curls with that wierd 'crimp' at the end of my strands - eughh the memories are enough to make me cry. Now these badboys are like no other rollers I've seen before, they work in a completely different way to the conventional ones. Though it all comes at a price, I got the gift set which at £199 came with;

- the pod,
- a carry case,
- 4 x 30mm rollers,
- 4 x 40mm rollers,
- 4 x 50mm rollers,
- an amplify spray,
- a sectioning comb,
- 12 x clips

Very quick and easy to use, you just switch on thee pod and place the rollers inside one by one. They take literally about 4 seconds to heat up and because they heat from the core there's no chance of burning your fingertips while rolling them into place - they heat in the hair not in the hands. This is mega exciting if you're accident prone like me who burns everything and anything around me (including my own chin :P).   




Once the rollers reach their max temperature of 130° they begin to cool quickly, leaving me with gorgeous volume and plenty of body and movement. So I do my makeup while they get to that stage which is usually about 20 minutes.






Oh yes. Oh wow. That's my hair!

Big love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment