Friday 21 October 2011

Take It Off!

There is nothing more hideous than going to wash your face at night and smearing mascara and eyeliner from your forehead to your chin. I simply can't live without an eye make-up remover, but finding one that didn't irritate the skin around my eyes was harder than I thought. For the last few months I've been a good girl and not gone to sleep with a full face of make-up - there have been 2 main benefits for me due to this; 1. My skin seems to be breaking out much less and 2. I wake up to a clean pillow! 


Now I don't like hard work when I'm ready for bed so this Nars eye make-up remover is perfect for me - no longer do I have to scrub or spend 10 minutes wiping off my mascara because 3 or 4 wipes with this is all I need for naked eyes. It doesn't leave behind a greasy trail either which is definately a bonus but best of all I can actually notice just how gentle and moisturising it is for the delicate skin around the eyes. This product doesn't come cheap (but of course you knew that - it's Nars!) but at £18 I've only reached the halfway point after using it day in, day out for about 7 weeks.


I got this tester of Nars' new Make up cleansing oil. The absolute BEST I have ever tried, my make up comes off with such ease. It removed any trace of make up from my pores and despite what you'd think with it being an oil cleanser - it left behind no greasy residue. My skin felt soft and moisturised afterwards, no dryness whatsoever! It's £29.50 for a 200ml bottle. I haven't purchased just yet but next payday it WILL be mine...


Their prices might be scary but Nars' cleansing and skin care products seem to last the best, so really to me they actually work out to be more cost effective. What are your favourite cleansers?

Love and Bisous xx

No comments:

Post a Comment