Saturday 8 October 2011

'In a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman'

Diving head first into my bag, thrashing around like a drowning puppy... I couldn't find it. No. It had to be somewhere in that ridiculously huge bag, but it wasn't - my MAC angel was gone :(. So it only made sense for me to jump online onto ebay and try and find me a bargain, and lo and behold if it is a bargain you seek than it is a bargain you shall receive! 



Part of the limited edition from the Wonder Woman collection, I snapped up this beauty in 'photo' for £5.20. A week later and i'm already addicted!



It's a lustre lipstick so it feels very moisturising on the lips. The shade looks different to what I expected when on my lips, it's almost like a brighter version of a milky pink, with slight purple undertones. J'adore!!


Love, Hugs & Bisous xx



No comments:

Post a Comment