Thursday 13 October 2011

Maybelline; Forever Strong Professional Nail Varnish

After 5 months of keeping my nails short, tidy and bare I finally snapped back to the former me - grew my nails (just enough to do some damage, bug not too much that would have them rivalling the Pendle witches) and splashed on some polish!

I adore nude nails whatever season we're in, so you can imagine how excited I was when I passed the 'nude nails' display for Maybelline. There were 5 colours and honestly I could have bagged them all but at £4.09 each I kept myself inline. It was however 3 for 2 so I dove right on them like a tramp on chips; attractive - I know! :P


'Rose Poudre' it looks slightly more pink here but it really is the perfect pink-toned nude.


'Nude Rose'  a lovely beige-nude, this shade is absolutely gorgeous. All the nude range get a big thumbs up from me, they just have such an elegant look about them I couldn't help but fall in love!


'Extreme Blackcurrant' now I know this is far from nude but with autumn having sneaked up on us so fast I thought this was the perfect shade. I don't normally wear such deep, dark colours on my nails but for this I can make an exception. All in all Maybelline's forever strong nail polish range is a definate yes for me. They are the easiest to apply adpnd dry pretty quickly and not onlu that but it really does last longer than the average nail colour; I wasn't expecting anywhere near the full 7 days but because my nails usually tend to chip after a single day, the 3 days that these last is incredible.

Lots of Love & Bisous! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment